Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Fix your own bike


Saw a link for building your own recumbent bike posted on Make and since my brother-in-law keeps telling me I should get one of these, I checked it out.

The site is called How to Fix Bikes and the article on building a recumbent bike was interesting. The whole site is a nice little find. Lots of how to articles for working on your own bike. Now, I am not an avid biker and while I do own a bike I have to say I am not an expert on bikes or their maintenance and repair. Saying that, I found the articles I looked at to be clear and easy to follow. You can click on many of the photos to enlarge them. There are some video segments as well.

Check it out. You may not build a recumbent but you may be inspired to replace that rusty chain.

[Image captured from http://howtofixbikes.blogspot.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment