Sunday, November 16, 2008

Most Popular Posts

I've added a "Most Poplular Posts" section in the sidebar. I check the page views on my blog entries weekly and these posts got the most visits. Anything I've written about popsicle bridges has gotten lots of interest. I suspect that many of those were students involved in competitions around the world. If you were to create a site about building popsicle or balsa wood bridges, my guess is you would have a huge hit.

"Popular Posts" is an experiment in making my blog a little more user friendly. Along those lines, I'm looking at creating a better set of labels to help folks find info on topics they're interested in once they get here. More on that when it's ready to go. I'm also going to try out the new Blogger Reactions. Little instant feedback boxes should start popping up below each post. I'll let you know what I think about them once I get them working.

No comments:

Post a Comment