Thursday, October 2, 2008

Office Walkers


I recently did a post on an article about treadmills at work and how they can help improve productivity while helping you to better fit into those weekend designer jeans. One of the guys quoted in the article, Brad, saw my blog and sent me a comment along with the url for their online discussion/support group of office walkers. I browsed through their site this past weekend and found a some pictures of home-made office walking machines. The slideshow below is Brad's setup.

Thanks for the link Brad. If I create my own Office Walker, I'll sign up for your group.


Find more photos like this on Office Walkers


[Image: Captured from Office Walkers Forum: Photo added by member Kelly on September 19, 2008 at 8:32am:http://officewalkers.ning.com/photo/photo/show?id=2015808%3APhoto%3A1699]

No comments:

Post a Comment