Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hiding the Litter Box

My wife and I lived in a tiny apartment many, many years ago.  We suddenly went from one cat to three and the litter box couldn't be hidden away in a basement or back room.  I dug an old box out from the trash and using some leftover contact paper, I created the stylish litter box cover shown here.  It helped the cats with their modesty and helped control the smell.  Not completely....but some.  (I believe that is an air freshener on top of the box.)


I had just found this old picture of my litter box creation when I stumbled on the modern day version shown below.







Much more stylish.  Probably a lot more expensive.  Cat probably doesn't care.  My wife probably does.














[via Freshome]

[Image captured from Freshome: http://freshome.com/2010/03/26/kitty-litter-box-cover-that-looks-like-a-small-dresser/]

No comments:

Post a Comment