Monday, January 25, 2010

Presentation Zen


I stumbled across Garr Reynold's blog Presentation Zen about a year ago and then bought his book Presentation Zen when it came out at the beginning of 2008.  It's a good read and gave me lots of ideas for improving my own style in front of the classroom. 

In a recent post he gave his recommendations for ten books that would help improve presentation skills.  Not one is a how-to book on using Powerpoint or Keynote.  They are all books on design or speaking. Since his book has been such a big influence on me, I will be checking out several of these titles.

So many books I want to read.  So many projects to grade.  Alas, no one pays me to read books.



[Image captured of Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Presentation-Zen-Simple-Design-Delivery/dp/0321525655/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1263140178&sr=8-1]

No comments:

Post a Comment