Monday, January 18, 2010

Instructables Ultimate Parts Storage

I don't have an office at work. I have a cubicle that is woefully too small for all the books and stuff I collect over a school year.  Being a technology teacher, I have all kinds of cables and connectors.  I don't have anyplace to really put these in an organized fashion, so they end up in a box or in the bottom of my  drawer.  Once there, they disappear until the end of year when I clean everything and say with joyful surprise when I find something I thought I had lost, "Hello little lost friend."

This Instructables "Ultimate Parts Storage" looks like a clever way to deal with some of these little bits and pieces I need to keep around.  Essentially, you buy zip lock binder pockets.  Then buy some smaller ziplock bags that can help you further organize your stuff into labeled organizational heaven rather than clutter stuff-falls-on-your-head hell.

I'll try it out and let you know.

[Image captured from Instructables: Ultimate Parts Storage: http://www.instructables.com/id/Ultimate-Parts-Storage/step3/Organise-Everything/]

No comments:

Post a Comment