Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Google Blog Search

I teach full time.

I try to write something every day.

I have two dogs that require daily attention.

My body complains if I don't eat, bathe and sleep once in a while.

I have two cats that spend hours every day ignoring me except when they are hungry.

I have a house with a yard that always have at least one or two nagging chores that need to be completed routinely.

I have friends who think that friendship requires more commitment than a yearly Christmas email even if it does include a cute animated Santa gif.

I have a wife who thinks conversation and companionship should be part of the marriage along with taking out the garbage. She swears that all three were clearly stated in our marriage vows.

I say these things just to drive the point home that I don't really have time to add much to my busy schedule. I should have ignored my curiosity about Google's Blog Search. I already have a RSS Reader that over flows daily with unread posts. Why would I want to add to my guilt over not knowing something about everything that is going on everywhere?

.....cause I can?

[Image: Flickr: "Juggling at night": Uploaded on June 23, 2006 by Mance: http://www.flickr.com/photos/mance/173141818/:http://www.flickr.com/photos/mance/173141818/]

No comments:

Post a Comment