Monday, October 6, 2008

Evil League of Evil


One of my students told me about this contest related to Doctor Horrible’s Sing-Along Blog which I followed faithfully this past summer. I loved every episode!

Bad Horse is looking for new members for the Evil League of Evil. You need to submit a video in order to be considered and it needs to be complete and loaded up on YouTube or Vimeo by October 11.

Pass this on to any of your kids or colleagues who might be passionate enough about being a super villain that they will work night and day to meet that October 11 deadline.

I'm going to give this some thought over the next few days and maybe come up with something. Although I fear I may be too lazy to be truly evil. My lack of dark motivation and my weak constitution may only qualify me to the ranks of the nervously naughty. But I can dream the bad dream. Can't I?

[Image captured from Evil League of Evil website: http://evilleagueofevil.com/]

No comments:

Post a Comment