Thursday, June 5, 2008

Quick Forms using Google Docs










I read about this Form function in Google Docs, then watched the embedded video below and was blown away. I know that I got here a few months after the party started (it was released in January) but it looks like it is going to be a great tool for educators. Right off the top of my head I can think of the following uses:
  • Collect student information on first day of class
  • Collect information from staff
  • Create a fast survey
  • Create a quick quiz
  • Collect data from friends and family (birthdays, anniversaries, etc)

I'll share my progress as I experiment with this over the next couple of months and prepare some things to start the 2008 school year. I am jumping in with a quick one question survey for my readers as my first try at creating a form.


I'll post the information I gathered in a week and give some feedback on how well it worked.





[Image: Flickr: "Survey Says..."; hfabulous: http://www.flickr.com/photos/henryfaber/230444653/]

No comments:

Post a Comment