Monday, April 21, 2008

Shift Happens

I was at a district training last week and the presenter showed Karl Fisch's "Did You Know" as an activity to bring us back on task after lunch. Many of the teachers and staff in the room had not seen it before. I was a little surprised as it seems like I've watched it so many times now. I'm thinking it might be time to show it in my own building to get people thinking.

Several folks asked if I would send them the link for the presentation. Since I went to the trouble to gather the links, thought I'd post them also.

  • This is the YouTube link (same as embedded below).
  • Many districts have blocked YouTube so here is a download page where you can find the presentation in several formats.
  • A link to a wiki page that gives more information on the presentation.
  • A link to Karl Fisch's blog, The Fischbowl.

This is a great conversation starter for any meeting or class. It will generate all kinds of comments and opinions from the group.


[Image created by Al Gunn]

No comments:

Post a Comment